- KTown 작성
We are recruiting a full-time purchasing staff who is highly motivated and detail-oriented.
• Request quotes and creating purchase orders to vendors.
• Ensure timely receipt of vendor offers so as to obtain material by the due date
• Review vendor provided order acknowledgements for accuracy of information including timely complete description of items, delivery lead time, material quantities, expected pricing, etc.
• Updating internal system with expected dates, notes, and appropriate work order status to properly notify involved parties of material availability
• Daily reporting to confirm existing procurement work orders are on track to be executed in accordance with normal processes and procedures
• Resolve issues and conflicts related to all merchandise purchased
• Associates Degree or 2-years’ experience in purchasing (Preferred, but not required)
• Must be fluent in English
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, especially Microsoft Excel
• Must be eligible to work legally in the United States
º WORK HOURS
Full-time: Mon - Fri (8 AM - 5 PM)
Suwanee, GA (Near Suwanee Town Center)
Please indicate desired salary when submitting your resume
Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance Provided
Paid Vacations and Sick Days
Visa (H1B, E2 등) Sponsor & Green Card (영주권) Sponsorship
▶ Please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org